Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Relatively Happy...

Well I am happy today...OK relatively happier than I was a few days ago...

WHY??


Well there are a some reasons...

-Nimmo aka Nimit got a pre-placement offer at Precision tech, his PS 2 at Gurgaon...

-Adi and Pandey were supposed to leave campus on 8th, and I couldn't get myself to fact the reality that the fairytale three years that we spent together are now coming to an end, and I had to go,sit in his room and watch Pandey pack to let this realization sink in...but they decided at the last moment (read 8th morning i.e. about 8 hours before their train left) to stay back till 12th to enjoy with all of us(YoYO)...and so we are planning to go out and visit beaches for the last time now...

-Went out to Bogmalo yesterday, sat on the beach, dunno just watching the waves crashing onto the beach had a very calming effect ( in fact in the first year, we had planned to just go and sit on the beach after every few days...but thanks to the TOUGH BITS academic commitments, kabhi ho hi nahi paaya...) and yesterday sitting there, I realized that soon all of us would be busy in our own schedule, we may not all be at the same places, have commitments ( read girl friends etc...) and may not even have time to meet each other...and that is how friends drift apart...hoping this never happens to us...

-I am so vella for some days now( why??- next point) and I have no idea about what to do...net, dc, movie...sab se boriyat ho gayi hai yaar...and before you think that this guy hasn't even blogged once and says he is bored.. I wrote a few drafts, but couldn't complete even one of them..

-I finished 2 out of my 3 exams ( on 4th), the last exams of my life..and my next exam is on 13th...that's still a long distance away....
and after that long distance- I will nearly be an engineer...have to go for PS2 next sem , but BITS waale PS de hi nahi hai yaar...

Also this happens to be my 49th post...so a special half century post coming up :)

5 comments:

L!kh!t said...

I can say nothing but only feel the distance growing as days of departure come by.
I feel so unlucky that while you part among yourselves after spending moments of joy together, I am already sitting so far from you all.
Hope to see you all some day...till then MY BEST WISHES are with you all :)

Boxer said...

arre yaar.... tu waha akela hai..next sem u'll be here and we'll be alone somewhere....

and yes, watching Pandey pack choked me up, seeing it end so quickly and pata nahi kaun kaha hoga next sem...2-3 saal to bahut dur ki baat hai...

Thanks for the wishes re...You'll need best wishes too...u'll have placements next sem...lets hope G Dar kuchh companies laa paye...

Akash... said...

:)
Life abhi start huyi hai. Aur bahut kuch dekhna hai. Aur exams bhi dene hain - may be written/oral nahi. :)

Remember your friends, keep in touch and stay happy!

Nimit said...

yoyoyoyoyoyo me coming back for college life .... Part -2.

so all vellagiri back!

Boxer said...

@Nimmo saale hamare jaane par bahut khush ho raha hai..??

@Akash bhai...true... " the journey has just begun " ;)