Monday, December 29, 2008

My first school


Well, the title of the blog may sound confusing to many cause most of them start and end thier schooling in a single school, but people from the defence background might understand...

Well, being in the Air Force my dad used to get posted to a new place every couple of years, and though going to a new place and making new friends was great fun, saying goodbyes to friends and packing everything up was really tough.

Anyways while we were driving back from Goa to Delhi after my last sem in college ( ya, will write about that trip in my next post).Anyways we came via Pune where Dad had done a course earlier ( earlier matlab when I was 3-4 years old). We stayed in the same mess there, saw my old house, the first one that I remembered ( I was born when Dad was posted to Bhuj, and I don't remember anyhting about that.After that Dad got posted to Pune.).So I saw my old school too...it was great, and a lot of incidents came back flooding to me. The pic on top is of the school in Pune

Anyways went to a lot of different places and schools after this-
Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute ( New Delhi)
Central School ( Utarlai, Barmer(Rajasthan)-yo thats the place close to which they found the tunnel to Pakistan)
Central School (Bidar(Karnataka))
Air Force Vidya Bharti School( Gwalior( Madhya Pradesh))
Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute ( New Delhi)

Anyways finished my schooling from the same school where I started it from class I. And made lots of friends, am in contact with most of them too..though I never even imagined that i would meet Gill at college, we had been together earlier in class 6-7th. Govi too was with me in 11th n 12th and so I knew he was coming to Goa too, and quite a lot of people I had seen/met at FITJEE came to Goa too...

Anyways I am going back reminiscing about those days at school..Cheers

No comments: