Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yeh naya blog kaunsa hai??

Well, it has been more than 50 posts now, this one is the 52nd one to be exact, and so I thought I'll change the layout of the blog because the current one was becoming too boring.So here is the blog in its new avtaar.

-The most obvious one is of course the template.I wanted to change the background after I saw Nimit's blog and the new template he had put up.It was Awesome and I too decided to go for new template, the blogger ones seemed too boring, so after trying out many different templates, I zeroed on this one.

-The traffic feed, well no particular reasons for putting this in my blog.

-The clock. Well, I really liked this clock because it seems so carelessly made, the circle being incomplete and well not exactly a circle.

-Label Cloud. I really wanted to have a label cloud on my blog, and when I searching on net for the HTML code, I only found the one that just listed the tags in random order and different size, the largest one being the most used tag.But I wanted the cloud like on Akash Bhai's blog so searched further and finally found the code today :)

Also my profile has also been updated, it no longer gives my location as BITS Pilani Goa Campus :(

Please lemme know how you like the naya blog...

1 comment:

Akash... said...

Yay!
I love the clock, the tag cloud and of course the new simplistic template. Have been looking for one like this for some time.. Soon, soon! :)