Sunday, August 19, 2007

A to Z

Well..here is a gud game to pass ur time...think of the first words that come to ur mind with the alphabets of the English language...n here is wat I got..( some of them are BITSian contribution to the world..so u might nt get them in any dictionary...)

Ps:I even included how i got to some of the words....(for some of the non BITSians..)

Anantashram-the resturant in Vasco...
BITS-my life...n my identity...
CDC-5th sem..the begining of Compulsary Disciplinary Courses.. DC....Titan,woodstock
EDIC,EMEC-most of my CDC's begin with an "E"
Friends-ob..can't survive without them
Google-for ob reasons
HAC-stands for HOT ANDHRA CHICKS..(sarcastically...)...after all i coined the name..
Icecream
Juice
Kewl-as in cool..another BITSian contribution to English..
Life....AS I SEE IT..
Monginis-one of our haunts...
Net-yoyo..free net 16hrs a day(..n night)
Ob-as in obviously...can hear this one in class too..
Padhai....
Quake-no i don't play that game...nothing just came to my mind...
Radio-Mirchi n Big FM now in Goa...
Shop Co-the favorite haunt...
Tp-as in time pass
U
Vella
Water-Water water everywhere...its raining like hell here...
Xerox-an engineer's life depends upon it...
Yoyoyo-the standard BITSian answer to anything...( and sometimes everything..)
Zzzzzzzzzz...the most common gtalk status msg in BITS..

By the way, if you are also a blogger, why don’t you go ahead and post your A-Z. Believe me, it’s fun.

1 comment:

NK said...

Dude! keep on rocking with your blog .....thsi entry was seriously awsome nd it inspired me to write a similar one