Monday, November 30, 2009

The first time...

Most people know that Nimit blogs at huntersuniverse, however I just stumbled on another of Nimit's blog (which he started writing during the psenti sem) and had a gr8 time reading about the post which describes his first meetings with some of the people who became his close friends...

I am including some interesting portion of the post.

Purnoor
" There i spotted a tall lanky Sardar standing. To me seeing a sardar that time in BITS was like finding an oasis in a desert. So i tried to make small talk. I asked where was he from ? Instead of an answer i was asked a question in return ….. “Guess where?” . So I thought a sardar how tough can it be … Punjab… no … Delhi … No … Mumbai … No …. now i gave up. The answer was Kerela and I thought to myself … ” Ek sardar mila aur vo bhi illad”. Sometime into the conversation some asked me my room number, on replying AH4 364 …. the Sardar gave me a wierd look and after a second said ….” oye me in Ah4 363… we are neighbours” ….. And thats how I met Purnoor Singh Sodhi."

Boxer
" So one day Gill calls me up and asks me Vasco chalega. I reply “ok khaane chalta hu “. He was accompanied by an imposing figure. The kind of materials which bullies are made of. Some one you better be in good books of. He introduced himself ” Hi I am Shashank Tandon ” ” Or Boxer” said Gill. Later I came to know about this shrek. The guy just looks imposing he wouldn’t even have hurt an ant till now."

Maddy and Puneet
" One day a person comes to my room and asks ” Hey today is my birthday … will you come and dance” ( yea thats what he said!) So i went to the birthday party of a person whom i hardly knew. Later that room would be the room where some debates would happen which would go on till 4 in the morning … Room of Mohammed kheezer Hayat. In the same party i met a sleepy drousy fellow who i thought i definitely on weed – Puneet Gupta."

Vishrut
" Seeing a lamp light on opposite from my window and me cursing that guy for giving me a scare and after 2 months coming to know he was Vishrut. "

Rao
" I remeber hearing about an IIT ranker aamir khan look alike who used to solve every problem in thermo book , who in his first meeting lent me his LOTR and thus met Rao for the first time."


The credits for the post to one and only Nimit aka Nimmo.


Check out the entire post here. and the blog here.

2 comments:

Nimit said...

hahahaha
well I had stopped blogging there. Would continue again after a few days.

Boxer said...

Yaa..I saw the last post was arnd mid April...

Even my mom read this post..she too liked it...