Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random thoughts

Just some random thoughts passing through my mind right now...

Thought #1
Just finished with a memorable trip to Lucknow... met Ankur and Shreya..and remembered those times @ BPGC. awesome lunch at Shreya's place and my first treat for becoming an engineer to both of them at Moti Mahal @ Sahara Ganj Lucknow. :)

Thought #2
Driving a two wheeler in Lucknow is SAFER than driving in Delhi. I always believed that traffic in Lucknow is a lot worse than Delhi, and it might be with no body following any traffic rules, but driving with Ankur on a two wheeler, I realized that drivers there were more tolerant than Delhi ones...

Thought #3
My cousin is giving his medical entrance exams these days and its common discussion about the very limited seats for general students, the donations for seats etc. Recently he had given the exam for MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, WARDHA.What was uncommon about the exam for this college was that there was a seperate paper for Gandhian thoughts apart from the normal PCB paper. AND, the PCB paper would only be evaluated if the candidate score over 40% or something in the paper about MK Gandhi, and all the people and places associated with him. Now my question is that if you don't know about MK Gandhi, are you NOT good enough to be a doctor????

Thought #4
All these surveys about Engineering colleges etc and the fuss being made about them. Don't we all know how these surveys are done?

Thought#5
Why does MTNL net pack up when you need it most...I have been sitting foe hours waiting for the net to get connected to be able to post this entry and this thought has been added as a result of my frustration.

Yesterday I booked a complaint with the MTNL call centre that my net was not working.
Today, the exchange guy called came and checked if the ADSL light was coming on. Since it was, but no sites were opening, he told me that he will tell another guy to checkup and change some settings. Till last edited, I am still waiting for that second guy to come.(but the net is working on it's own :|)

Thought#6
The weather has been cloudy but...When is it gonna rain??


2 comments:

Unknown said...

helloji hume bhi treat chahiye.......hahahaha

Boxer said...

lol..u can wait till my Goa trip (somewhere in a few years :P)

or Dilli aa jao... :)