Friday, June 12, 2009

Life will go on....

To quote Anurag’s status message that reads “And here we are...back at the fork way... (Hope the roads meet again)

As I sit here today..it’s the same feeling that I had during the last few days on-campus. Everybody leaving for home and then for PS… nobody knew where life would lead us…kaun kahan hoga…kuchh nahi pata…

Exchanging permanent numbers so as not to loose contact…on the last few days, thinking how different it will be without the friends who supported me through thick and thin, in all those happy moments, and consoled me during those unhappy ones, leaving the small 10X10 room that had been my home for 3.5 years..my comfort zone, I had a feeling that life will not be the same again..

But then I came to ST..a new place, new environment, and the new faces…and quickly bonded with my PS mates...we became a good group..sitting and chatting during breakfast, then lunch and in between while taking a break. A special mention of Sanket, who was in the same group as me..just a cubicle away…we became break partners..calling each other whenever we wanted a break. Also Rishi and Krishna (aka Krishnamohan Radhakrishnan aka KiMo) also deserve a mention. They were also on the same floor and called on me and Sanket for breaks too.

Shashank Somanchi who was my mailing partner, we actually used the ST internal mail as a chat tool..ST ka 1/4th traffic to hamari mails se hi hota hoga… At exactly 4:45 PM nearly everyday, either one of us would mail the other asking whether we wanted to go to the cafeteria…99.9% of times the answer would have been yes, just to go and sit there to take a break…

The TR&D team- KP, Mayank (aka Mugga), Ritesh, Ranjot, Sudipt, Ankit (aka Ankita g - his ST mail username) who we generally met during lunch, exchanging incidents of the day, pulling Ankit’s leg (who is such a good sport that he never used to mind it) the table looked very similar to our dinner table at Goa..with all of us pulling Ankit’s leg.. (Read more about the friends at ST here)

And as I exchange mail id and phone numbers with the friends I made at PS…it’s the same old feelings again...
But this time I know..all my friends would always be there just a ping or phone call away anytime..
And that gives me the strength to go on…

PS: Heading to Lucknow tommorow :)
PPS: Will put up pics of PS as soon as Somanchi n KP send them across ;)

PPPS: AND finally I am now officially an Electrical and Electronics Engineer from BITS Pilani.

No comments: