Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another eligible bachelor goes :)

Sender : Meet Sagar Singh Rajpal
Message: 'Hello, Good Morning :) I have good news to share. I am engaged :) chalo ab congratulate karo :) ...'

And I was barely awake that early in the morning as I paged down to find out what the joke was...And then it finally hit me :)

I called up Meet and my first sentence was 'Abe yeh koi message karke batane waali baat hai' and the standard reply to any good news 'Party kab hai' :)

And as I and Angad were talking the same evening...apne group mein Meet and Abhay hi the jinka sabse pehle engagement ka scope tha ;)
So this post is to congratulate my batchmate, my hostel wingie for such wonderful news. Here's wishing you and amazing life ahead...

PS: I hope I don't get the message next year 'Congratulate kar do..I am now married :) ' :P

Meet, party kab hai???

8 comments:

NK said...

lolz shashank, i hope u dun do dis to me :P

Boxer said...

Well I was thinking of using this as an advanced April Fool's day prank but Meet did it first :P

Unknown said...

only that it turned out real :D

Boxer said...

Yes..I told him to send us the pics just to make sure ;)

Unknown said...

he sent na..!

Boxer said...

yup..thats when I believed him :)

Tejas Chafekar said...

yoyo meet bhai ko badhaiyaan!

Boxer said...

yoyo...