Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kadi Sadi Gali Bhul Ke Vi Aya Karo...

Well, I am not talking about the movie or the album from which the song comes from...

I am moving to the 6th floor in a few days @ office while my closest friends on the floor stay back... The only positive of my new seat is the lesser value of acceleration due to gravity :\ . I guess its kind of rhetorical to say that I am not looking forward to the new seat considering that I enjoy going to the office because of the really great neighbours Rishi and Sugandha who make the day interesting ;)

Apni to history hi kharab hai...yaa to doston ka floor ya building change ho hi jaati hai :|

So I will be soon singing this song for my friends- Divya, Manu, Mohsin, Rishi, Sugandha, Sanjeev and Gourav :)


4 comments:

Aditi said...

Whoopsi Doopsi!!!!! :|
Kya poori team ko nahi bhej rahe?

Boxer said...

yaa..only 7 people moved :(

Ruchika said...

Shahank why do u always come in such a trap...:P

Boxer said...

seriously..I also wonder..ki aise cheezon mein mera number hi kyon aata hai :)