Monday, March 16, 2009

ST.ST: The Acknowledgement

Well, its time to start working on the mid-semester PS reports, infact at ST, we were told to complete the report before the week long closing at our PS...but hum bhi to true BITSians hai...on the last working day..out of the 25 people a ST, only a minority had even started working on the report...

Jaise hume bola gaya tha ki sabko thank karna hai acknowledgement mein...but ek bhai saab ne isse literally hi le liya hai...One of the creative guys at the PS came up with an great acknowledgement page (sabko thanks kara hai usne ;) )

Check it out (btw I have removed names of company people and PS faculties from the report to protect their privacy :P )


Acknowledgment

My sincere thanks go to the many people at ST Microelectronics, Noida who helped and encouraged me during my time within their department. In particular --------------, Director, India Design Centre as well as Dean PSD, for giving me the opportunity to work with the ST team in India. I am grateful to Co-ordinator of the PS program at ST for facilitating the smooth conduction of the PS II program.

I offer my sincerest gratitude to my supervisors who have supported me throughout my training program with their patience and knowledge whilst allowing me the room to work in my own way. I attribute the level of my Bachelors degree to their encouragement and effort and without them this report, too, would not have been completed or written.

I am indebted to my PS II faculty, who evaluated my work at ST from time-to-time. Also, ---------------- and others at ST, for their willing support, advice, and hard work in many aspects of organizing and conducting the WiCkeD workhop.

In my daily work I have been blessed with a friendly and cheerful group of fellow students. Sanket Jain, Kumar Prashant, Shashank Tandon and Rishi Mathur and others have provided good arguments about Analog Circuit Analysis and helped me regain some sort of fitness: healthy body, healthy mind. Kumar Prashant often made sure none of us starved and none of us went thirsty (or sober). Sanket Jain kept us entertained with his huge repertoire of anecdotes and stories. Rishi Mathur amused us with his dry wit. ------------- has impressed me with his willingness to learn how to use Virtuoso Schematic Editor which I now consider to be in his capable hands. He also kept me on my theoretical toes with her questions.

Beyond Electronics (which sometimes seemed to be nothing more than a distant dream) -------------and ---------------- have been companiable housemates for many weeks as well as colleagues and possesses the greatest quality in housemates. Thanks chaps, keep up the good work.

Finally, I thank my parents and siblings for supporting me throughout all my studies at BITS.
"
Ping me to know the name of the great guy who has written this Acknowledgment. :P

3 comments:

Pranav Jawale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pranav Jawale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boxer said...

yup...he is the one