Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me..

Well its 30th January and I have finally become eligible for marriage ;) .

After staying in a hostel for the last 3 and a half years, of missing my parents and family on the last 3 birthdays, this time I am actually missing my friends from college, the birthday celebrations at midnight, the calls and messages from the special people in my life that started soon after.

Ghar par to kafi civilized celebration hoti hai yaar...from mom cooking my favorite dishes to maybe my cousins coming over in the evening,but college mein to kisi ke bhi Birthday par civilization jaati thi bhaad mein, with Adi bringing a chain( jis se sirf darata hi tha,maarta kabhi nahi tha), VNV bringing eggs and tomato's to the birthdays coming during monsoon...bhagwan rains kara ke waise hi awesome celebrations kar dete the...and sabse best used to be Pophali beating the birhtday boy with his slippers....

But it used to be great fun yaar...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beating the birthday boy, oh my god, you poor, poor child! But not to worry, now we know...on your next birthday that's one thing you won't miss, promise!! :P

Boxer said...

yaa..iss baar hi ghar par sab keh rahe the ki de dete hai...