Tuesday, January 29, 2008

20 Things I'll never forget about my college...

On the night before my 20th Birthday( 30th Jan)...I was waiting for the Birthday Bumps( point no. 9) and thought of what all my college has given me...and so here i noted down some of the most memorable things...

1. The College itself-BITS Pilani Goa Campus

2. Friends I have got for life- Vishal, Vishrut, Nimit, Angad, Govi...whom I can trust with my life...

3. The Wingies- Adi, Meet, Abhishek, Abhay, Pandey and Govil( though he is never at his room)...available for help, masti or just for being there..anytime and everytime...

4. Cooking Maggi at 1 AM...

5. The Mess(definitely not because of the food)...but because of the time we spend here just talking and pulling each others legs

6. The nighouts..

7. The DJ nites for every occasion and the RDC( Rejected Dancers Club) meet that ensues.

8. The treats at Monginis or Nescafe...

9. The Bumps(read kicks) we give out on Birthdays...

10. The beaches

11. Watching a match in the Common room with 180 people screaming at every hit and miss...

12. The class at 8 in the morning...

13. The lab reports...be it Analog Electronics, EMEC, DECO or CommSys-all of them with more than 10 pages of writing theory...and EEE'ites have two of them each sem..

14. Assignments about things not even heard of...

15. Mess Food( It wasn't bad...it was simply AATISH..)

16. Slow Net

17. LOLest Courses...

18. The closing of the hostel gates at 1130 PM

19. The fact that it made an engineer out of me and more importantly a Man..

20. ...(Waiting for this one..will let you know soon ;) )

Anyways I'd like to thank Vishal, Abhay,Abhishek, Meet, Pandey, Adi, Pophali, Bhasin, VNV, Govil, Gill, Bapu and others for the wonderful Birthday bumps and kicks...n everybody else for the wishes and the kicks...
God bless..

No comments: