Friday, December 14, 2007

The Nightout...

Yesterday night was my first complete night out( generally used to sleep in the middle of the night...)yesterday i was up throughout the night..first watched a movie...n then packed my luggage cause have to leave for home today....n in the middle walked in Angad at 3 in the night to request us to wake him up at 5:30 AM...cause he has an early morning flight...n cause we didn't feel like sleeping...I made Maggi..n watched another movie....

then woke Angad up at 5:30...n then I, Meet, Pandey n Adi went to see him and Swapnesh off outside the hostel...it was pitch dark n we thought of going for a walk...so we ended up walking for more than an hour...

have just got back to the hostel....m thinking of completing my packing....n then going for breakfast..infact ppl are banging at my door rite now...so i'll end it now...

Here's wishing u happy holidays n a happy new year too....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Boxer
So u really enjoyed the night out
after the compri. I really can only think of it but cannot achieve it, sleep is difficult to fight but may be one can achieve anything if one decides. Its pure will power to do it, get it achieve it and u can achieve anything u decide which u have proved once again. Best of luck for everything.